BENEFITS OF APOLLO SUNGUARD PRODUCTS:
- Non-aging, rot resistant fabric – 15 year non-prorated warranty
- UV Protection – Up to 96%
- Long-term corrosion resistance
- Breathable Fabric – Constant Cooling
- Architecturally appealing and functional
- Quick and easy cover removal
- Fire Resistant
- Wind Resistant (185mph and 115mph with cover)
- Hidden Cables & Reinforced Hems
- Simple and accessible replacement parts
Communities of all sizes can save with Apollo Sunguard
There are plenty of reasons to upgrade your community with shade. There are also big benefits to working with the team at Apollo Sunguard to make it happen.
Our list of clients includes Manatee County Schools, Palm Beach County Schools, Broward County Schools, Clay County and Miami-Dade County. Not only does this show we have the staff and supplies to take on major projects, but it can also mean big savings for new municipal clients.
We can use existing municipal contracts as templates for new ones, which can cut down on administrative expenses. Known as piggybacking, the practice allows a public entity to utilize a competitive bid or RFP solicited by any other governmental agency if it’s deemed to be in the best interest of the public. We’re happy to work with municipal clients to ensure they get the benefits of piggybacking whenever possible. Our existing municipal contracts include:
Apollo Sunguard is also proud to be a BuyBoard-awarded vendor. BuyBoard Purchasing Cooperative is a free program designed to simplify the purchasing process for schools, municipalities, county governments and more. By leveraging the purchasing power of the group, members can achieve better pricing on products and services. BuyBoard members don’t have to go through an individual procurement process, saving them administrative time and resources. Plus, members can rest assured that BuyBoard-awarded products have been competitively procured. According to BuyBoard’s website, it “evaluates vendor proposals on the basis of best value to cooperative members.”
- Contract # 592-19 Parks and Recreation Equipment and Field Lighting Products
- Contract # 577-18 Building Entryway Awnings, Canopies and Related Accessories
Using tools like BuyBoard and piggybacking, we’re committed to working with municipal clients to help them meet their shade needs at the best price possible. Municipalities can also trust that they’re getting a quality product with Apollo Sunguard.
Always the Best Value!
Our durable fabric is imported from MultiKnit, one of the best fabric manufacturers in the world. Our shade structures are designed to withstand winds of up to 115 mph, and they come with our innovative quick-release system, making it easy to remove the fabric. They’re also backed by our warranty: 15 years on all fabric and 20 years on steel framework.
- See our blog on Upgrade Your Community with Shade
- View the examples in our Municipalities Gallery
Our fabric is tested by an independent laboratory and a large selection of colors meet a minimum of 93% UV Block.