HEXBRELLA WITH ROTO HEAD
Our BreezeBrellas® are not your typical big box store umbrellas. They are durable, permanent shade structures with fixed center columns to eliminate unnecessary perimeter posts. BreezeBrellas® are available in three styles – six-sided hexagons (HexBrellas), four-sided squares (SquareBrellas) and offset squares (Offset SquareBrellas). The Offset SquareBrellas features a rotatable column to position the upper structure for maximum shade.
BreezeBrellas® are ideal for:
- Outdoor Dining Areas
- Picnic Areas
- Pools & Aquatic Centers
- Hotels and Resorts
- Not actual foundations (vary per application)
- Top = Top of footing
- FF = Top of the finish surface
- V/A = Varies per application
- RF = Roof Pitch
- Direct embedment column is standard
- Installation with anchor bolts available (inquire)
- F1554-GRD 36 or 55 threaded rod-nuts not supplied
- Size Ø and length per design and application
- Level washers and non-shrink grout not supplied
|Brella Size||Roof Pitch (RF)|
|15 x 15||19”|
|16 x 16||20”|
|17 x 17||22”|
|18 x 18||23”|
|19 x 19||24”|
|20 x 20||26”|
|30 x 30||38”|
- Brella boom arm may be rotated as desired
- Brella head may be rotated as desired
- Roto head assembly with easy rotate
- Surface mount column installation optional (inquire)
- Installation to be completed in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Do not scale drawing.
- This drawing is intended for use by architects, engineers, contractors, consultants & design professionals only.
- This drawing may not be used for construction.
- All information contained herein is subject to change by Apollo Sunguard.
- Structural members & foundations are designed according to applicable local codes & latest edition of IBC as per ICC.
- Shade fabric designed for easy & quick removal. QRS – Quick Release System
- Contact Apollo Sunguard for customization.
Did you know?
The darker the fabric color, the cooler the temperature underneath!
Enhance your shade structure with custom logos, post panels, lighting and more!
Our fabric is tested by an independent laboratory and a large selection of colors meet a minimum of 93% UV Block.