DEVELOPERS & CONTRACTORS WE’VE WORKED WITH
- Ajax Building Corporation
- Allstate Construction, Inc.
- Artesian Contracting Company
- BBI Construction Management
- Benderson Development Company
- Benko Construction Co., Inc.
- Brester Construction
- Choate Construction Company
- Columbia Sussex Corporation
- Creative Builders
- Florida Playground and Steel
- Gates Construction
- GCI Residential, LLC
- Gemini Pool and Spa, Inc.
- Halfacre Construction Company
- J.E. Charlotte Construction Corp.
- Koury Construction Services
- LALP Development, LLC
- Probuilt Designs
- Robbins & Morton Group
- Tandem Construction
- The Spanos Corporation
- Trinity Installations & Repair, LLC
- Willis Smith
- Windward Building Group, Inc.
- Wise Construction
… and many more!
Email Our In-house
Shade can set your properties apart.
As a property developer, you know that while location, location, location is a critical factor, the sale of a completed development often comes down to the details that make it special.
Apollo Sunguard has designed and installed custom shade structures for every size and type of residential and commercial development. Whether you’re developing a residential neighborhood, condo, apartment complex, shopping center, office park or something else entirely, we can help with a custom shade solution that adds a high-end finishing touch.
Our custom shade structures create inviting spaces that appeal to potential buyers, residents, patrons, and customers of all kinds. In addition to blocking UV rays and lowering temperatures underneath by up to 20 degrees, custom shade structures from Apollo Sunguard add value, function, comfort, and style.
Our professional shade designers, engineers, installers, and customer service team are ready to work with you. We offer engineering and design assistance for your custom shade structures, and we can work with your requirement and goals for the space, as well as all applicable building regulations.
Keep in mind our competitive warranty as you consider investing in shade. We ensure our steel structures for 20 years and our fabrics for 15. Our custom shade structures are built to last.
We have shade structures for:
- Amenity Centers
- Amusement Centers
- Apartment Complexes
- Aquatic Facilities
- Athletic Venues
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Business Centers
- Car Washes
- Colleges / Universities
- Community Centers
- Daycare / Early Childhood Centers
- Dog Parks
- Entertainment Complexes
- EV Charging Stations
- Fitness Trails
- Golf Courses
- Hospitals / Healthcare
- Government / Military Installations
- HOAs / Multifamily
- Hospitality Centers
- Hotels / Resorts
- Housing Developments
- Office Buildings / Office Parks
- Outdoor Event Centers
- Parking Lots
- Parks and Recreation
- Pickleball Courts
- Picnic Areas
- Retail / Shopping Centers
- Sporting Facilities / Stadiums
- Strip Malls
- Tennis Courts
Our Shade Structure Services Include:
- Fully Engineered Structures
- Sealed Engineering Plans for all 50 States
- Engineering & Design Assistance Available
- 30 to 45 Days for Structure Delivery After Receipt of Order and Submittal Approval
- Multi Foundation Designs for all Geotechnical Requirements & Soil Conditions in all Regions
- Site Specific Engineering Assistance for Special Site Conditions Included with Order
- Structures Engineered to Withstand 115 MPH Wind Load per current International Building Code (IBC) & Florida Building Code (FBC)*
- All Structures Frames Engineered to Withstand 180 MPH Wind Load with Covers Off
*Apollo Sunguard recommends cover removal when winds forecasted to exceed a Category 1 hurricane of 74-95 MPH, 119-153 km/h.
We warranty all steel framework for 20 years and all fabric covers for 15 years.
Our fabric is tested by an independent laboratory and a large selection of colors meet a minimum of 93% UV Block.
Our innovative shade structures are uniquely designed with a quick release system to remove the fabric covers.