YOUR SHADE PROJECT PARTNERS:
- You dream it, we can build it!
Our passion is to design shade structures that are uniquely yours.
- From concept to completion, our focus is to provide a turnkey experience when meeting your shade design needs.
- We offer the strongest warranty in the industry – backed by the best customer service and sales teams in the business.
Shade by Design
When planning your next project, don’t forget about the shade. Studies have shown that spending time outside has many health benefits … from reducing inflammation and lowering blood pressure, to fighting depression and anxiety.
Outdoor spaces are an important component of almost any building project, but they can’t be enjoyed year-round if the hot summer sun gets in the way.
With 32 different structure styles to choose from, Apollo Sunguard is sure to have a product to meet the needs of your next project. Our functional and attractive shade structures can drop the temperature below by up to 20 degrees, while blocking the sun’s damaging UV rays.
Our Allied Steel structures are sturdy and safe. Plus, we offer the industry’s leading warranty.
We love working with architects and we know that you have a specific vision for each of your projects. That’s why we’re happy to collaborate on custom designs, which can be engineered to incorporate solar panels, lighting and more.
Our Shade Structure Services Include:
- Fully Engineered Structures
- Sealed Engineering Plans for all 50 States
- Engineering & Design Assistance Available
- 30 to 45 Days for Structure Delivery After Receipt of Order and Submittal Approval
- Multi Foundation Designs for all Geotechnical Requirements & Soil Conditions in all Regions
- Site Specific Engineering Assistance for Special Site Conditions Included with Order
- Structures Engineered to Withstand 115 MPH Wind Load per current International Building Code (IBC) & Florida Building Code (FBC)*
- All Structures Frames Engineered to Withstand 180 MPH Wind Load with Covers Off
*Apollo Sunguard recommends cover removal when winds forecasted to exceed a Category 1 hurricane of 74-95 MPH, 119-153 km/h.
Our fabric is tested by an independent laboratory and a large selection of colors meet a minimum of 93% UV Block.