XTL SHADE WAVE™
XTL – Shade Wave™
CANTILEVER – DOUBLE SIDED
Apollo Sunguard’s Modular Cantilever shade structures are one of the most popular and sought-after designs. These strong and stylish sun canopies maximize cooling shade with limited obstructions. Utilizing a modular design concept, our cantilevers can be interconnected providing infinite lengths of continuous shade with no gaps in sun protection. Apollo’s Modular Cantilever shade structures are offered in a variety of styles including X-13, X-11, X-10, Shade Park, Shadow Wing™ and Super Contemporary.
- Not actual foundations (vary per application)
- Top = Top of footing
- FF = Top of the finish surface
- V/A = Varies per application
- Direct embedment column is standard
- Installation with anchor bolts available (inquire)
- F1554-GRD 36 or 55 threaded rod-nuts not supplied
- Size Ø and length per design and application
Level washers and non-shrink grout not supplied
- Installation to be completed in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Do not scale drawing.
- This drawing is intended for use by architects, engineers, contractors, consultants & design professionals only.
- This drawing may not be used for construction.
- All information contained herein is subject to change by Apollo Sunguard.
- Structural members & foundations are designed according to applicable local codes & latest edition of IBC as per ICC.
- Shade fabric designed for easy & quick removal. QRS – Quick Release System
- Contact Apollo Sunguard for customization.
Did you know?
The darker the fabric color, the cooler the temperature underneath!
Enhance your shade structure with custom logos, post panels, lighting and more!
We warranty all steel framework for 20 years and all fabric covers for 15 years.
Our fabric is tested by an independent laboratory and a large selection of colors meet a minimum of 93% UV Block.
Our innovative shade structures are uniquely designed with a quick release system to remove the fabric covers.