HIP ROOF (3-POST)
Our standard freestanding hip roof triangle shade structures are one of our original shade styles and still considered the workhorse of our vast product styles. They are o ffered in an array of sizes from as small as a 10’ span up to over a 50’ span. They are an extremely practical and functional, yet economical, option to shade a variety of applications. All of our standard sunguards have a modular design concept that can be interconnected to form infinite lengths of shade.
- Not actual foundations (vary per application)
- Top = Top of footing
- FF = Top of the finish surface
- V/A = Varies per application
- Direct embedment column is standard
- Installation with anchor bolts available (inquire)
- F1554-GRD 36 or 55 threaded rod-nuts not supplied
- Size Ø and length per design and application
Level washers and non-shrink grout not supplied
- Installation to be completed in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Do not scale drawing.
- This drawing is intended for use by architects, engineers, contractors, consultants & design professionals only.
- This drawing may not be used for construction.
- All information contained herein is subject to change by Apollo Sunguard.
- Structural members & foundations are designed according to applicable local codes & latest edition of IBC as per ICC.
- Shade fabric designed for easy & quick removal. QRS – Quick Release System
- Contact Apollo Sunguard for customization.
Did you know?
The darker the fabric color, the cooler the temperature underneath!
Enhance your shade structure with custom logos, post panels, lighting and more!
Our fabric is tested by an independent laboratory and a large selection of colors meet a minimum of 93% UV Block.