HIP ROOF (4 POST)
Our Kite puts a twist on and adds dramatic flair to the standard four-post hip roof square. One column is positioned twice as high as the other three columns. Positioned correctly, it works to cast more shade for a longer period of time throughout the day, providing a unique aesthetic design with maximum sun protection.
- Not actual foundations (vary per application)
- Top = Top of footing
- FF = Top of the finish surface
- V/A = Varies per application
Low column & high column ratio may vary depending on site & application requirements, sun declination or play equipment clearance requirement
(3) 8” low columns & (1) 15” high column.
- Direct embedment column is standard
- Installation with anchor bolts available (inquire)
- F1554-GRD 36 or 55 threaded rod-nuts not supplied
- Size Ø and length per design and application
- Level washers and non-shrink grout not supplied
- Installation to be completed in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Do not scale drawing.
- This drawing is intended for use by architects, engineers, contractors, consultants & design professionals only.
- This drawing may not be used for construction.
- All information contained herein is subject to change by Apollo Sunguard.
- Structural members & foundations are designed according to applicable local codes & latest edition of IBC as per ICC.
- Shade fabric designed for easy & quick removal. QRS – Quick Release System
- Contact Apollo Sunguard for customization.
Did you know?
The darker the fabric color, the cooler the temperature underneath!
Enhance your shade structure with custom logos, post panels, lighting and more!
*Lights and solar panels are not sold by Apollo Sunguard. The fabricated steel we
provide, however, is perfect for accommodating these add-ons.
Our fabric is tested by an independent laboratory and a large selection of colors meet a minimum of 93% UV Block.