HIP ROOF (4 POST)
Our Kite puts a twist on and adds dramatic flair to the standard four-post hip roof square. One column is positioned twice as high as the other three columns. Positioned correctly, it works to cast more shade for a longer period of time throughout the day, providing a unique aesthetic design with maximum sun protection.
- Not actual foundations (vary per application)
- Top = Top of footing
- FF = Top of the finish surface
- V/A = Varies per application
Low column & high column ratio may vary depending on site & application requirements, sun declination or play equipment clearance requirement
(3) 8” low columns & (1) 15” high column.
- Direct embedment column is standard
- Installation with anchor bolts available (inquire)
- F1554-GRD 36 or 55 threaded rod-nuts not supplied
- Size Ø and length per design and application
- Level washers and non-shrink grout not supplied
- Installation to be completed in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Do not scale drawing.
- This drawing is intended for use by architects, engineers, contractors, consultants & design professionals only.
- This drawing may not be used for construction.
- All information contained herein is subject to change by Apollo Sunguard.
- Structural members & foundations are designed according to applicable local codes & latest edition of IBC as per ICC.
- Shade fabric designed for easy & quick removal. QRS – Quick Release System
- Contact Apollo Sunguard for customization.
Did you know?
The darker the fabric color, the cooler the temperature underneath!
Enhance your shade structure with custom logos, post panels, lighting and more!
Our fabric is tested by an independent laboratory and a large selection of colors meet a minimum of 93% UV Block.