Sunguard Shade Sails™
Our Sunguard Shade Sails provide dramatic shade that can be incorporated into any architectural design. Sails are available in three-point triangles, four-point squares or rectangles, and larger multiple-point designs. Custom designs can incorporate different fabric colors attached at different heights resulting in a unique look to give any outdoor space a special one-of-a-kind appearance. They can also be overlapped to create a more dramatic scene and provide more shade coverage. Sunguard Shade Sails are quickly becoming a preferred shade option for a multitude of outdoor shade solutions. Sunguard Shade Sails are ideal for any outdoor setting … limited only be your imaginations … the sky is the limit!
- Not actual foundations (vary per application)
- Top = Top of footing
- FF = Top of the finish surface
- V/A = Varies per application
- Installation to be completed in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Do not scale drawing.
- This drawing is intended for use by architects, engineers, contractors, consultants & design professionals only.
- This drawing may not be used for construction.
- All information contained herein is subject to change by Apollo Sunguard.
- Structural members & foundations are designed according to applicable local codes & latest edition of IBC as per ICC.
- Shade fabric designed for easy & quick removal. QRS – Quick Release System
- Contact Apollo Sunguard for customization.
Did you know?
The darker the fabric color, the cooler the temperature underneath!
Enhance your shade structure with custom logos, post panels, lighting and more!
*Lights and solar panels are not sold by Apollo Sunguard. The fabricated steel we
provide, however, is perfect for accommodating these add-ons.
We warranty all steel framework for 20 years and all fabric covers for 15 years.
Our fabric is tested by an independent laboratory and a large selection of colors meet a minimum of 93% UV Block.
Our innovative shade structures are uniquely designed with a quick release system to remove the fabric covers.