SKY SERIES TENSIONED SHADE STRUCTURES
The Sky Series shade structures are unique architectural and sculptural forms. Aesthetics and functional shade meet in a spectacular expression of fabric and steel flowing in unison to create a shade that has a contemporary feel.
Our Sky Manta consists of a tensioned shade sail that flows up and outwards with the main center structure at the head, mimicking a soaring Manta Ray. It’s supported by two center columns and three point beams as the wingspan.
- Not actual foundations (vary per application)
- Top = Top of footing
- FF = Top of the finish surface
- V/A = Varies per application
- Direct embedment column is standard
- Installation with anchor bolts available (inquire)
- F-1554 GRD 36 or 55 Threaded Rod+Nuts not supplied
- Size Ø and length per design and application
- Level washers and non-shrink grout not supplied
- Installation to be completed in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Do not scale drawing.
- This drawing is intended for use by architects, engineers, contractors, consultants & design professionals only.
- This drawing may not be used for construction.
- All information contained herein is subject to change by Apollo Sunguard.
- Structural members & foundations are designed according to applicable local codes & latest edition of IBC as per ICC.
- Shade fabric designed for easy & quick removal. QRS – Quick Release System
- Contact Apollo Sunguard for customization.
Did you know?
The darker the fabric color, the cooler the temperature underneath!
Enhance your shade structure with custom logos, post panels, lighting and more!
Our fabric is tested by an independent laboratory and a large selection of colors meet a minimum of 93% UV Block.