SKY SERIES TENSIONED SHADE STRUCTURES
The Sky Series shade structures are unique architectural and sculptural forms. Aesthetics and functional shade meet in a spectacular expression of fabric and steel flowing in unison to create a shade that has a contemporary feel.
Our SkyRay is a gracious curved mini cantilever supported by a single arch beam column, providing shade with minimal obstruction. It’s offered in two different types of wing span options for various shade patterns.
- Not actual foundations (vary per application)
- Top = Top of footing
- FF = Top of the finish surface
- V/A = Varies per application
- Standard Installation is with anchor bolts
- F-1554 GRD 36 or 55 Threaded Rod+Nuts not supplied
- Size Ø and length per design & application
- Level washers and non-shrink grout not supplied
- Direct embedment column NOT AVAILABLE
- Installation to be completed in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Do not scale drawing.
- This drawing is intended for use by architects, engineers, contractors, consultants & design professionals only.
- This drawing may not be used for construction.
- All information contained herein is subject to change by Apollo Sunguard.
- Structural members & foundations are designed according to applicable local codes & latest edition of IBC as per ICC.
- Shade fabric designed for easy & quick removal. QRS – Quick Release System
- Contact Apollo Sunguard for customization.
Did you know?
The darker the fabric color, the cooler the temperature underneath!
Enhance your shade structure with custom logos, post panels, lighting and more!
*Lights and solar panels are not sold by Apollo Sunguard. The fabricated steel we
provide, however, is perfect for accommodating these add-ons.
We warranty all steel framework for 20 years and all fabric covers for 15 years.
Our fabric is tested by an independent laboratory and a large selection of colors meet a minimum of 93% UV Block.
Our innovative shade structures are uniquely designed with a quick release system to remove the fabric covers.