Our Titans are larger versions of squares and rectangles that a re specifically designed and engineered to span a large area where individual smaller standard interconnected shade structures would not be suitable. Titans are designed with four, six or eight posts and are used with additional steel to support the larger spans between posts and heavier larger continuous shade roofs. Titans can also be interconnected.
- Not actual foundations (vary per application)
- Top = Top of footing
- FF = Top of the finish surface
- V/A = Varies per application
- Direct embedment column is standard.
- Installation with anchor bolts available (inquire)
- Typical F-1554 GRD 36 or 55 Threaded Rod+Nuts
- Size Ø and length per design & application
- Installation to be completed in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Do not scale drawing.
- This drawing is intended for use by architects, engineers, contractors, consultants & design professionals only.
- This drawing may not be used for construction.
- All information contained herein is subject to change by Apollo Sunguard.
- Structural members & foundations are designed according to applicable local codes & latest edition of IBC as per ICC.
- Shade fabric designed for easy & quick removal. QRS – Quick Release System
- Contact Apollo Sunguard for customization.
Did you know?
The darker the fabric color, the cooler the temperature underneath!
Enhance your shade structure with custom logos, post panels, lighting and more!
Our fabric is tested by an independent laboratory and a large selection of colors meet a minimum of 93% UV Block.