FreeWire Offers Fast and Affordable Installations
Electric cars could account for up to 30% of new passenger vehicle sales in the United States by 2030, according to McKinsey & Company. As electric vehicles become more common across the country, more Americans will be looking for fast and convenient charging options. Offering access to FreeWire Boost Chargers can help set your agency or organization apart. Installation can take just a few hours and typically won’t cause major disruptions.
The Boost Charger comes with an integrated battery and uses low power and low voltage grid infrastructure. That makes it easy and affordable to install almost anywhere, and owners can have chargers moved without investing lots of time and money.
A report from the Electric Power Research Institute shows that the Boost Charger reduces operating costs through peak shaving and load shifting. In other words, it can rely on stored energy during times of peak demand. The Boost Charger can power two cars at once, and perhaps best of all, it can charge a single car in about 15 minutes.
Be sure to consider protecting your FreeWire Boost Chargers with shade from Apollo Sunguard. Chargers are more efficient and require less maintenance when they’re out of direct sunlight, and our shade structures can drop the temperature underneath by up to 20 degrees, making your clients and employees more comfortable too.
- Apollo Sunguard Makes It Easier for Governments to Add Shade, EV Charging
- Shade Structures that Wow
- Powered & Protected: Shade & Your EV Charging Station
- Trees & Apollo Sunguard Perfect Pair for Parking Lots
- Innovate Your Government, Public Parking Lots with Solar Protection & Clean Energy
- Improve Business with Shaded Parking
- Shaded Parking Lots: An Appreciated Amenity
- ChargePoint & FreeWire: Learn more about the charging stations we offer
- How to Optimize & Protect EV Charging Stations
- Green Credits for Parking Lots and EV Charging Stations
- EV Charging Stations Get Faster Charging Times When Shaded
Our fabric is tested by an independent laboratory and a large selection of colors meet a minimum of 93% UV Block.